Our completely redesigned and renovated South Course has been named the 12th Best Public Course in America in 2021 by GOLF Magazine.
Designed by famed golf architect Rees Jones, Corica Park’s South Course emulates conditions found in the Australian Sandbelt region and is the first course of its kind in the Bay Area. This 18-hole course plays 6,874 yards from the back tournament tees of exhilarating golf, with rolling fairways that give way to the natural beauty and splendor of the San Francisco Bay. The South Course’s modern design elements and ample landing area allow for maximum player enjoyment, while requiring conviction and thoughtful game execution.
Click to View South Course Scorecard - South Course Tee Times
South Course Features
- Professional Tour style course conditioning for great lies
- Climate sustainable grass with natural water wild life habitats
- Wide expansive fairways to help your drives find the short grass
- Fun risk and reward options for imaginative shot making
- Distinct Australian design feel (without traveling down under)
- 5 sets of tees to provide many different playing angles
The Best Places to Play Golf Throughout the Bay Area (Better)
Chuck Corica Park | 1 Clubhouse Memorial Rd. | Alameda, CA 94502 | 510.747.7800