Junior Golf Camps
Alameda is proud of it's legacy of having one of the top junior programs in Northern California. Some of our juniors have gone on to college careers and even the PGA Tour. We offer different programs to get your children started in a game for a lifetime. For first-time golfers or intermediate players, we have junior camps. For tournament players or future college golfers, we have elite junior golf camps. All programs are open to both girls and boys.
For beginner and intermediate players
Our summer camps are designed for dedicated juniors who are looking to improve their scores. We'll be balancing the time between coaching on the practice range as well as on the golf course. This program will cover the key aspects of playing your best (technique, golf fitness, golf equipment and the inner game).
To learn more about junior golf camps please call the golf shop at 510-747-7800 or email Golf@CoricaPark.com
Alameda Junior Golf Association
The Alameda Junior Golf Association (AJGA) is strong and active. Established in 1991, our junior program is going strong (over 150 in the program and still growing!) Junior events are conducted by the Chuck Corica Junior Golf Committee. Player development is in the capable hands of our on-site PGA professionals. The AJGA golf program currently includes:
- Summer golf tournaments
- College scholarship program
- Instruction for beginners on days of tournaments
- Club meetings, fellowship, and refreshments
- Official Membership in the Northern California Golf Association (NCGA)
- Membership in the NCGA "Youth On The Course" program (entitles members to discounted green fees and driving range balls)
- Official NCGA Handicap & NCGA News magazine
For more information on the AJGA, email: firstname.lastname@example.org